Saturday, February 2, 2008

Thoughts on the election

Geez, sometimes I feel so schizo. I have been giving more thought to Obama in the last day or so.
In a conversation with a co-worker who supports Obama, I suddenly felt like I had the ability to support him. Like before I had been holding back because I questioned his experience and resolve.
Of course that is not to say I haven't been caught up in his oratorial skills. His speeches inspire the soul and excite the imagination. But I have resisted him so far because of the apparent lack of details in his message.
As I have searched more for answers and talked to more people I am becoming more satisified with the idea of Obama.

With all that said, I'm still a Hillary guy, 100%. We'll see how things play out, but I think we *need* a female president. And I would love a black vice-president.

No comments: