Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh happy day

Much as a tide turns in a political election, the tide has turned in my favor for the moment.

Last night I went back to my bible class. Not only were people not upset with me, they were incredibly glad to have me back. They love me, they really love me, lol. I guess I had a sense ,of expecting the worse...

Today work was hectic, overwhelming but incredibly rewarding. I got so much done, I felt back in my stride at work.

Then comes my computer. My computer had been sent off, it was determined a total failiure had happened by Gateway. This was in addition to the harddrive failure that happened a few months ago, when they had replaced the hard drive.

Thank God for warranties!

So lacking a total failure of the system, the voice message I received said the unit would be replaced.

I tried calling, to no effect, so I didn't know what to expect.

Today my computer arrives and my partner calls me.

It's a brand new computer! For non-computer geeks I cannot express the joy and shock in this.

I wanted to expect this since my laptop was over two years old and was a total loss, I just expected a corporation to be too greedy to actually send me a brand new computer.

Ok, my day and week has been made.

I needed some good stuff!

No comments: