Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday thoughts

So today is Friday, I am so glad this week is over.

Work has been so busy. My boss is out due to surgery for at least another three weeks. We had a co-worker walk out last week. And to boot there are so many things going on this time of the year, it's really one of if not the busiest time of the year for us.

But now a respite, although I have work to do this weekend.

People at work (and their relatives) have been very ill. I've avoided it so far. In fact, I haven't been truly ill for a long long time. I take a series of vitamins and supplements everyday. I have friends who scoff at me for doing so, they say I'm overdoing it and it's a waste. I got to say though, I kind of like my vitamin regime and not being sick. I should also add I have never had a flu shot.

No comments: