Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm taking my ball and going home!

Several primates have written a letter laying out their reasons why they will not be attending the Lambeth Conference.
First of all I am so sick and tired of hearing from these bigoted people, especially considering the fact they are activally trying to tear the Episcopal Church asunder.
Here is a link to their letter:

http://www.anglican-nig.org/main.php?k_j=12&d=156&p_t=index.php?

Here is a link to Father Jake's site which makes a funny and poignant point about the whole thing:

http://frjakestopstheworld.blogspot.com/2008/02/five-primates-of-global-south-confirm.html

As Fr. Jake points out, I guess this does really boil down to a case of the gay cooties.

I know I'm naive about somethings, esp human nature, but I thought we were all Christians and would put aside our differences to come together for fellowship and more importantly the sharing of the Eucharist.

Guess not.

What a joke.

Pray for the church.

No comments: