Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've done it now

Well, I've done gone and done it. I called one of the priests at church today and am meeting with her on Friday to talk about my discernment. It was almost comical, I was as nervous about making the phone call as I was calling girls in high school to ask out for a date. As I look back on those years and see myself as a foolish teenager hopefully I will be able to look back on these current days and see myself as a scared, trembling little person seeking their place in God's church.
I was almost sick before I made the phone call. Magically I feel so much better afterwards. Even though there is still the conversation to have, I feel as if a weight has been lifted. I know my path now, where it will lead me I'm not sure, but I'm ok with that for now.

No comments: