Monday, March 24, 2008

This past week

What a time I have had since last Monday! My partner has been in Aruba since last Monday. I had the chance to go but didn't because of several reasons: I am not a beach person by any stretch of the imagination, I went last year so I've seen Aruba - it's nice, just don't feel the need to see it again right away, I would like to save my money and vacation time for somewhere I really want to go to, plus this past week was Holy Week and then Easter. Also, I had to take care of both dogs this past week, which has put a cramp on anything I wish to do, I've had to adjust my work schedule to make sure I can get home to let them out. Normally not a big deal. But this week at work has been perhaps one of the busiest weeks we've had in a long time. And add on top of that it was Holy Week. I attended some form of service every day of the week from Palm Sunday up to Easter. So, I had a busy week, but it's all coming to an end. My partner returns tomorrow night. This week at work shouldn't be nearly as busy. But even as much as I was dreading this past week (as I saw everything building up towards a really busy week) I came through it fine, like I always do and as I suspect most people do through situations they first imagine are going to be awful. Maybe by the time this coming weekend arrives I will have some time to catch my breath.

No comments: