Friday, March 7, 2008

Finding my path

Since last Friday and my meeting with my priest, I've had lots of moments of feeling inadequate. Not just for the priesthood or diaconate, but just in general. It has really made me take a step back and reassess things.

What I have learned is that everything is really ok. I can't imagine other people that go through this process don't go through this.



I still am called, I know that in my heart of hearts.



So that keeps me going, moving me forward.



This entire process at least has helped me in dealing with day to day life. I have a better grasp on dealing with day to day life and stresses. I feel a much stronger urge to constantly walk the path I feel God has called me to.



Now, how that actually ends up being translated in my actual actions, I don't know.



I just know I feel more confident in my ski

No comments: